Thursday, December 4, 2014

Who's the Boss-episode four

Hey guys am so sorry this is coming late today network whalla....well enjoy today's episode and lets hear thought on it in the comment area...thanks
Eunice had used all the strategy she had to keep dodging Micheal, she could not face him after the embarrassment she endured, she knew he had a mindset about her and she had told herself that she did not care about his impression about her but she could not forget the icy smile he gave her. She would not have had any reason to go to his office but reports getting to her needed to be cleared. The documents from the accounting department were questionable, the more she tried to ignore those transactions, the guiltier she felt. "Sir, going through the documents you sent to my mail about the delivery of the parts to Rod ex enterprises, I realized that in relation to the invoice we gave, there was an alteration that I am confused about, the product we supplied were supposed to be from...Hey Miss Judith you don't need to go any further." The chief accountant intercepted her. "But sir,  I am not done, I am sure you would call Mr Tayo to order after this, this would not be the first time and when I take this report to the chairman without reconciling the discrepancies, he would not be so nice about it. I only need to know you are also aware of this." She said with her face set as a flint, she had to be smart in dealing with the man, she would do all that she knows how to stop the madness going on. Everyday she tries to flow but her conscience keeps saying there is a foul play and she needed to handle it. How will that be possible if this old man, who is one of the board of directors is aware or probably part of those corrupting the standards Chief Jacobs has built over the years and which his young son is struggling to maintain. "Hey young woman! I would advice you to lay low and pretend not to know what's happening. I know your type, flaunting yourself as a christian but if I decide to give you 20 percent per month, you know what that means. See, I am an elder in my church and I have been in this Christianity before you were born okay? I have served this company and I will eat the fruit of my labour. If you still want your job, you had better play by my rules if not, I will give you what you are asking for. If you ate ready to discuss, you may come back later if not please excuse me, I have work to do." "But sir I have...okay." She got up in a hurry and with the little confidence she had she spoke. "Sir I do not intend to dare you but I will do what am paid to do, and unlike some  people, people still have the fear of God. Have a good day sir." She walked out with her heels clicking in a smooth rhythm. "Judith you will regret this I promise you." "Regret what!" Micheal asked as he barged into the office. Judith was taken aback by his sudden entrance and she was about to open the door, if she had not been smart the door would have hit her. She tried to get her composure, she muttered quiet greeting and decided to slip away when he asked her to wait. "What am I missing here? Can someone fill me in? I was waiting to get a report from you but except I am imagining it, you have been dodging me, well I will expect it before 12pm unfailingly." He said in a firm voice. She knew things would not be the same, they were back to the strict boss routine. Well that will be better for her now because she feels bad knowing she has a clue of the bad eggs but can't disclose them until she has solid evidences. Though she sounded confident talking to the chief account, her heart was in her mouth but then even if she lost her job, she would be glad she would have no sleepless night due to guilt. "Yes sir." She said and quickly left the office before he could say something else. Though a bit late, she gave a soft tap on his door and he beckoned her in. "I am sorry for coming in late, I was attending to..." "Don't bother about giving details, please show me the bank statement you talked about." He watched her hands shaking and she didn't seem to be able to compose herself. He knew something was wrong and it had to do with the chief accountant but how dies that concern her. "Here it is sir, i - I should have, I mean, I am yet to record the.." Micheal leaned back and looked at her. He needed her to feel relaxed because it was obvious that she was tensed. "Judith we may have started on a wrong foot today but I want to believe we are still friends right?" "But sir...Judith can you please tell me what happened in that office and I need you to be truthful with me." He cuts in. Judith was too confused to talk, talking now would mean lots of things, she needed time but obviously time is a luxury they can't afford. "I am sorry I can't, I still need some time sir." "What!
see ya'll next week.... thanks for reading...



Check out other episodes here--->>Episode 3  Episode 2 Episode 1

2 comments:

  1. Please where is episode 1,2,3????

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ishola hello! Pls check the older post on the blog for episodes 1,2,3 or just check back under this post for the links... Thanks

    ReplyDelete