Friday, February 13, 2015

My heart my pride - Episode 2

I got lots of mails expressing the jealousy from the previous episode.  But you see, just as God has you in mind, I also do. Here is your letter.


 LETTER TO MY BROTHERS

Hi Bro,
I know you think I might not understand how it works with you, but I do, at least, beyond average.
I have seen you get hurt,I've seen you love,I've also seen you sacrifice all and get nothing in return. Not even her care, but then, you should move on.

Yes, I know you didn't plan to be a player,womanizer or a cold hear-ted guy. I know she hurt you first, I know it's all because you lost on all your attempt of love and you got tired of trying.

Yes, you don't want a lady who doesn't see the best in you. You want one who is gonna love you like "momadaku" (I.e I go die- yoruba lang). Even in your humble state, I know you want her to trust you and believe in your future, and you want her walking through your process with you.

But you don't have to refashion your life because it looks like the kind of a lady you envision isn't forthcoming. You don't have to reduce yourself to every Lady's man because you've been hurt before.

You don't have to ruin it all because of one lady. "You are a soon King of a wonderful Family" , You deserve more than sub-standard. You Are a Treasure! .

Keep the standard, improve yourself, embrace the Adamic state, and then you will find the woman.

Your Lovely Sister

Bsorlah......

If you enjoyed this episode please leave a comment below, God bless you.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks xo much for this beautiful write up! Its encouraging to the male folks! A friend of mine has searched for good love,tried all his possible best to get a lady that would love him,yet to found,he has vowed never to try again,sometimEs he asKs what he might be doing wrong that no one wants tO love him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, lovely write up, this is a great blog too, wowed by you guys

    ReplyDelete