Monday, September 28, 2015

Birthday Special!!! National Cake by Bsorlah

Wow its my birthday and I figured since the Rice
couldn't go round let's share my thoughts
together *smiles*
Here I am, its a new year for me and I'm excited
about it but then it got me thinking about a
whole lot.
What's the difference in me the year before and
now, what has changed and what will change?
So I concluded;
It isn't about how many birthdays we get to
celebrate, the cakes, people, calls or text
messages its actually about GROWTH!!!
Are you making impact?
Are you being productive?
What have you achieved ?
How far have you gone?
What are you doing with your God-given
Purpose?
Its a short piece from me to you. Let Impact be
our drive.
Xoxo
Happy birthday to me.
Next episode Loading...

No comments:

Post a Comment