Saturday, May 2, 2015

It Was What He Said To Me by Bsorlah

I sat up on my bed just as the great aroma crept into my nostrils to disrupt my sleep and yes…it was breakfast served in bed. When we were done eating, we held hands and prayed, and then he got up to leave for work.
As a youth I had great passion for making impact, so life as a married career woman was just what I expected, though it was not as hectic as I thought.
I got back home early and prepared dinner. When he got back, we both ate and went to bed. At 2a.m, we got up and prayed for two hours. Deep down in my heart as I laid down to sleep, I was happy with what my marriage turned out to be. I waited anxiously for morning to come because the way each day went by gave me joy.
I woke up the next day but this time, I was saddened when I realized it had all been a dream. I had spent my night dreaming and fantasizing about my ex whom I “loved” and hoped he would change to become that man of my dreams…the right man for me and my purpose.
So I thought, “why not talk to him today since he really wanted this relationship to work again?”
***********************************
Here we are having lunch and he began with the tale of how sorry he was and why things didn't work out. He was beginning to get to me with those words…especially how he said them. And finally he said "Back then, we were amateurs and we didn't really know what we wanted". At that very moment, the words settled in my heart and I realized he was right. Now that I’m more matured, the vision is quite bigger and he just doesn't fit in anymore. But what do I do with all this feelings and affection for him?

See ya next time! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. [Shurangama Sutra]
    [The Diamond Sutra]
    [The Heart Sutra]

    ~oṃ maṇi padme hūṃ~

    /Six samsara /
    /Cause and effect/
    /Engages in introspection sees the nature/
    /Do not beg abhiññā/

    Ksitigarbha
    Maitreya
    Akșayamati
    Samantabhadra
    Mañjuśrī

    Avalokiteśvara
    Mahāsthāmaprāpta
    Amitābha

    "Bhaiṣajyaguru
    The Twelve Vows of the Medicine Buddha upon attaining Enlightenment, according to the Medicine Buddha Sutra are:
    To illuminate countless realms with his radiance, enabling anyone to become a Buddha just like him.
    To awaken the minds of sentient beings through his light of lapis lazuli.
    To provide the sentient beings with whatever material needs they require.
    To correct heretical views and inspire beings toward the path of the Bodhisattva.
    To help beings follow the Moral Precepts, even if they failed before.
    To heal beings born with deformities, illness or other physical sufferings.
    To help relieve the destitute and the sick.
    To help women who wish to be reborn as men achieve their desired rebirth.
    To help heal mental afflictions and delusions.
    To help the oppressed be free from suffering.
    To relieve those who suffer from terrible hunger and thirst.
    To help clothe those who are destitute and suffering from cold and mosquitoes."

    ReplyDelete